9am - 4:30pm WIDCOMBE SOCIAL CLUB - LIMITED SPACES
YOGADOO is proud to be joining a panel of experts to 'run' an essential preparation day for the Bath Half Marathon on Saturday 28th January 2017 in Bath.
- The day runs from 9am to 4:30pm at Widcombe Social Club in Bath and is packed with sessions giving essential advice and knowledge from leading experts to physically and mentally prepare you for the Bath Half Marathon, including:
- 60 minute led run by UK Athletics Running Coach and founder of 'Hannah the Runner' Hannah Lees
- Post-run analysis time and Q&A on technique, strategy, marathon preparation
- 60 minute Yoga session - specifically designed for runners, led by founder of YOGADOO, Lucy Aston
- Sports Nutrition and Diet advice from leading Performance and Clinical Dietitian and Author of 'Training Food' Renee McGregor who has worked with Team GB
- A signed copy of Renee McGregor's book 'Training Food' (RRP £10.99)
- 60 minute Strength and Conditioning session by Fitness Instructor from Lillywhite Health and Fitness, Sarah Lillywhite
- A goody bag of running related goodies and treats!
Limited spaces, please book online here: www.yogadoo.co.uk/bhepd