YOGADOO has announced two dates for Kid's Yoga and Mindfulness Holiday Clubs this half term. They'll take place on Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th February at Weston Methodist Church Hall, (entrance Kennington Road), Bath BA1 3EA.
The days will run from 9am-4:30pm (8:30am/5pm drop off/pick up available - children will be supervised at this time, but will need to bring a (non-screen) activity eg a comic or book to read. There will be colouring activities available.
Children will spend a day exploring the magical world of Roald Dahl’s books and the Arctic world through yoga, creative play and mindful crafts. Activities include:
- Yoga poses themed on Roald Dahl’s classic stories or our Arctic adventure
- Group games, creative play and activities
- Basic Acro yoga and group poses
- Crafty fun including making a BFG Dream jar or Snowflake mandalas and colouring!
- Quiet story time!
- Over lunch we will watch a Roald Dahl/Ice Age film!
- Relaxation techniques and fun breathing exercises
For ages 5-12 years. Bring a packed lunch, refillable water bottle and please wear comfortable clothes. No previous experience of Yoga is necessary. The event is organised and run by YOGADOO teachers, Lucy Aston and Emma Hughes.
£35 Full day, £20 Half day (Sibling discounts available, 8:30am drop off/5pm pick up available) Limited spaces. (Half day and Sibling discounts are available) Half days are 9am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-4:30pm. Children are welcome to have lunch with the group if they are on the half day session.
To book, please click here.