As we skip into December, Christmas is on the horizon, and we are all looking for those special presents to give to our loved ones. We have pulled together a capsule YOGADOO range of beautiful, ethically made gifts which anyone - not just yogis - would love to receive. Whether its a pair of cosy Hygge-inspired leg warmers, a fragrant Lavender eye pillow (made here in Bath), one of our stylish slogan hoodies or tees, or even a child's first yoga mat. We've got the gifts sorted.
Use promo code CLICK&COLLECT to avoid postage costs to pick up from YOGADOO classes.
So ho ho here we go, with our top ten YOGADOO Christmas gift ideas.
1) YOGADOO hygge-inspired leg warmers : Everyone loves our Scandi-inspired knitted leg warmers from YOGADOO. They're perfect for yoga or keeping cosy this winter. We have a number of different styles, designs and colours and each pair comes in a presentation YOGADOO gift box. Perfect for older children (9 years+) - Grown ups £15 Buy here. (Click the image to see different designs)
2) Lavender filled YOGADOO children's and adults eye pillows : Handmade in Bath: Use these eye pillows to relax during savasana or at home, to block out light, and to also put a little pressure on to the front of the eyes to send messages to the brain to relax body and mind at the end of the day. You can use fresh from the fridge to rest tired eyes and reduce puffiness or warm from the radiator to get that melting feeling. The children's eye pillows have been specially designed for smaller faces and have a YOGADOO label detail and coloured star design. The adult's eye pillows are plain black and slightly larger. YOGADOO Eye pillows have removable 100% cotton covers. Hand-filled with Somerset lavender and rice.
We have a number of different coloured stars for the children's eye pillows and each eye pillow comes in a presentation YOGADOO gift box. £12 Buy here. (Click the image to see different designs)
3) Gift vouchers for YOGADOO classes: Whether your loved one is already a yogi, or fancies trying yoga - why not give them the gift of a YOGADOO class pass this Christmas. £20 for three classes or £57 for ten classes, we can email you the certificate to print out at home, or send you a physical gift certificate in the post. YOGADOO gift vouchers can be used as credit against any YOGADOO classes or events. Buy here.
4) Noctu x YOGADOO children's organic cotton yoga sets: A special set for all aspiring mini yogis. YOGADOO is very excited to announce a very special collaboration with Scandinavian-inspired design label, noctu. Together we have designed a gorgeous yoga set for children that is practical and comfortable.
The noctu x YOGAOO yoga set is made from GOTS + Fairtrade® certified organic jersey cotton making it super cosy and soft to wear. Each set comes in its own adorable little drawstring cloth bag, perfect to carry to yoga practice. The set comes in sizes: 4-12 years - Unisex colours quartz & dusk grey. £28.00. Buy here
5) Hygge Yoga Mini retreat gift voucher: the YOGADOO Hygge Yoga mini retreats are incredibly popular, we have already sold out four of our dates, but the good news is we have added four more from December to March. It's easy to see why people love them. The principles of Hygge (meaning cosy and togetherness) and yoga (self love and being kind to yourself) come together for this half day retreat at Combe Grove Hotel, just outside of Bath. A perfectly blended afternoon of candlelit yoga, fireside mediation, comfort food and a gift of Hygge Yoga leg warmers. And you get to make a day of it, by having access to the hotels spa and pool facilities as part of the retreat price. £62 for the Hygge Yoga mini retreat, but you can also add a gift certificate option so you have something to give to your loved one on Christmas Day, Book here.
6) BROGADOO tee: our YOGADOO bros come each Friday to their very own Men's only class every Friday, BROGADOO - and now they've got their own t-shirt! If you have a BRO in your life, then this is the gift for them. Honourary BROS are welcome! £16 available in black, white and grey. Buy here:
7) Little Hygge Gift set: For lovers of all things Hygge and cosy out there, this is the perfect gift. The best-selling Little Book of Hygge, by Meik Wiking alongside a pair of our YOGADOO Scandi-inspired knitted leg warmers* from YOGADOO are perfect for yoga or wearing over jeans to keep cosy this winter. Presented in a YOGADOO gift box. £21 Buy here.
8) Cosy YOGADOO hoodie: Our super-soft and cosy hoodies are perfect for lazy days and snuggling in front of a Christmas film. With a waffle lined hood, cosy fleece lining and Kangaroo pockets each hoodie features a statement yoga slogan in on-trend college print. £30 (adults) £20 (Children) - Available in Black, Grey or Navy. Available in Men's, Women's and Children's sizes. Buy here.
9) My first Yoga mat: YOGADOO is passionate about getting the little yogis onto the mat as early as possible - and now here's a mat just for them! Smaller and much, much lighter than a full-size grown ups mat, the YOGAOO 'my first yoga mat' is lightweight but comfy to rest on at the same time. The mat comes in a handy organic cotton YOGADOO tote bag. £10 Buy here
10) My first Yoga mat and eye pillow bundle: The perfect beginners set for any budding yogi, the YOGADOO lightweight 'my first yoga mat' and a handmade in Bath YOGADOO Lavender-filled eye pillow. Perfect for savasana or bedtime alike. The yoga mat and eye pillow comes in a handy organic cotton YOGADOO tote bag. £19 Buy here.