Are you looking for the perfect way to spend the Mother's Day weekend? How about a YOGADOO Mummy & Me Parent and Child yoga session on Saturday 25th March.
This event is taking place in the upstairs and downstairs rooms of Weston Methodist Church (Newbridge Hill entrance) 2:30pm-4:30pm. Gift certificates are available.
Tickets for the YOGADOO Mummy & Me yoga afternoon are £25 which covers one adult and one child (aged 5-12 years) Extra children may be purchased for £10. Spaces are limited. Tickets include:
- A 60 minute relaxing and restorative Vinyasa Flow yoga session for Mummy - led by YOGADOO teacher, Emma Hughes
- (Meanwhile....) Your children (aged 5-12 years) will be in a nearby room having a 30 minute yoga story session and 30 minute Mindful crafting session where they will produce a little Mother's Day surprise for Mum! Led by YOGADOO teacher, Lucy Aston
- Then Mummy and child(ren) are reunited for a 30 minute Parent and Child yoga session, working together on Partner poses, helping each other to balance and having fun through practicing yoga together!
- Mum and child will then enjoy some cosy time, relaxing in Savasana together
- At the end of our yoga sessions, mum and child(ren) will enjoy a cupcake and a well-earned cup of tea, coffee or juice.
- Mum will receive a little Mother's Day gift goodie bag!
- Gift certificates are available in a sparkly envelope so you can surprise Mum on Mother's Day weekend.
Book online here.