We are excited to announce our first YOGADOO Family yoga session of 2018 on Saturday 24th February. There is a morning slot (11:30am-1:15pm and afternoon session 2-3:45pm)
This event is taking place in the upstairs and downstairs rooms of Weston Methodist Church (Newbridge Hill entrance)
Tickets for the YOGADOO Yoga sessions are £20 which covers one adult and one child (aged 4-12 years) Extra children may be purchased for £8. Spaces are limited.
- A 60 minute relaxing and restorative vinyasa flow yoga session for the Grown up
- (Meanwhile....) Your child/children (aged 4-12 years) will be in a nearby room having a yoga and relaxation craft session, led by a specialist YOGADOO children's yoga teacher.
- Then grown-up and child(ren) are reunited for a Parent and Child yoga session, working together on partner poses, helping each other to balance and having fun through practicing yoga together!
- Parent and child will then enjoy some cosy time, relaxing in Savasana together
- At the end of our yoga sessions, parent or carer and child(ren) will enjoy a snack and a well-earned cup of tea, coffee or juice.
This YOGADOO Family yoga session is for children aged 4+ years.
Book online here.