We are looking forward to seeing you all this weekend for our first YOGADOO FAMILY YOGA session of 2018 - The theme for our session is LOVE!
Our afternoon session has now sold out, and there are a few spaces left for the morning - book here.
It's our first YOGADOO Family yoga session of 2018 on Saturday 24th February. There is a morning slot (11:30am-1:15pm and afternoon session 2-3:45pm) You are booking the morning session.
This event is taking place in the upstairs and downstairs rooms of Weston Methodist Church (Newbridge Hill entrance)
Tickets for the YOGADOO Yoga sessions are £22 which covers one adult and one child (aged 4-12 years) Extra children may be purchased for £8. Spaces are limited.
- A 60 minute relaxing and restorative vinyasa flow yoga session for the Grown ups run by the fabulous Bex Bridgford (pictured RIGHT)
- (Meanwhile....) Your child/children (aged 4-12 years) will be in a nearby room having a yoga and relaxation craft session, led by specialist children's yoga teacher and YOGADOO founder, Lucy Aston (pictured LEFT)
- Then grown-up and child(ren) are reunited for a Parent and Child yoga session, working together on partner poses, helping each other to balance and having fun through practicing yoga together!
- Parent and child will then enjoy some cosy time, relaxing in Savasana together
- At the end of our yoga sessions, mum and child(ren) will enjoy a snack and a well-earned cup of tea, coffee or juice.
This YOGADOO Family yoga session is for children aged 4+ years.
What should I bring?
There's no need to bring your own mats as they are all provided, but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer. Just wear comfortable clothes that you can move in easily.
Address: Weston Methodist Church, access from Newbridge Hill. Parking is available on Chelsea Road and surrounding streets, there is a bus stop just outside if you are able to use public transport.
We are looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!